Solar panel: about 39 x 3 cm/ 15.35 x 1.18inch
Battery: NI-MH AA 1.2V300mA
Light color: Pink
Solar charging time: 8 hours
Decorative lighting time: 8 hours
Maximum brightness: 1LUX
Product size: about 22 x 6.5 x 52.5cm/8.66 x 2.56 x 20.67inch
Waterproof grade: IP44
Using place: for park lawn, garden lawn, potted plant
Main role: decorative, beautiful
A:1 pcs Solar panel and 1 pcs Flamingo Lamp
B: 1pcs solar panel and 3 pcs flamingo lamp
1. Perfect Ornament For Garden - Introduce a sense of fun to your garden with these light-up pink flamingos , people will like it .
2. Solar Flamingo Lights - Simple and grace , works without external power supply , Eco -friendly and affordable .
3. Easy To Install - Simply push the durable plastic spike into the ground and move the switch to on
4. Long Time To Lght - Light for up to 8 hours , These eye-catching flamingos light up once darkness falls to create a striking effect in any garden
5. Perfect Gift For Our Garden - It is romantic to walk in garden under solar Lights flamingo with family and lover and friends in night , it is worth to buy .
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.