what are the benefits of using our products?
Juice from manual juicer
Easy to carry and easy to use.
Thanks a lot for you support,I wish you have a nice day!
100% brand new and high quantity!!
1. Original taste, more refreshing
2. Ability to retain nutrients in fruits to a higher degree
3. Low noise, easy to clean up
Juice from electric juicer
1. Juice is easily oxidized and nutrients are lost
2. Mixed fruit pomace and fruit juice, taste is very poor
3. It is noisy and not easy to clean
Steps for usage:
Step 1: Cut the fruit into pieces, subject to being able to be placed in a manual juicer
Step 2: Put the pulp in the filter bag and put it in the manual juicer
Step 3: Close the lid and squeeze out the juice
Step 4: Pour out the juice and rinse
Material: Aluminium Alloy
Product Size: 8.7 x 4 x 4.3 in
Weight: 790g / 27.86oz
Application: Suitable for various types of fruits such as lime juice / lemon juice / citrus juice / ginger juice / apple juice / sugar cane juice, etc.
Juice method for fruits and vegetables:
1. Cut the orange and lemon into two pieces. If it is a larger fruit, cut it into four pieces and squeeze the juice twice to squeeze out the juice. After the first squeeze, turn the juice cup 180 degrees, squeeze more times, and get more juice.
2. If you squeeze fruit with a lot of juice, such as lemon and pineapple, you can take out the soft stalks first, cut into 3cm pieces, then cover and squeeze the juice.
3. If it is a leafy vegetable, such as turnip, spinach, knead it first, then squeeze it.
4. If it is carrots, celery, apples, and cucumbers, wrap them and squeeze them.
5. If it is a potato, peel it, clean it, cook it, and cut it into 3cm pieces
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.