- Space Saving Design - Each Measuring Cup has its own measuring scale and each one can be used individually, it has a favourable ring for keeping all the pieces together.
- High-Quality utensils measuring cups guarantee long life with no rusting or bending.
- Multiple Measurement Options-This measuring cups set comes with 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup, and 1 cup, which makes cooking, baking and mixing more easier, with accurate measurments .
- Easy To Read Scale - There are clear scale specifications on the stainless steel handle, No more worrying about rust or unclear measurement mark after a period of use. You can see both ml and cup units on the handle. Easy to read engravings.
- Easy to Clean - This plastic measuring tool is very easy to clean, simply flip it over and wash it or just toss it into the dishwasher.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.