- This is an elegant and classic kitchen star, stainless steel and glass were the perfect match.
- The type of unique anti drop oil leakage nozzle design, easy to control the amount of oil. Dust dust-proof spout keep clean.
- Lid and bottle made of food grade material, more safe and reassuring.
- perfectly applied to nearly all types of liquids and condition(juice, vinegar, soya sauce, olive oil or liquid soaps).
- Bottle capacity 11oz just right capacity for daily use. Do not need to add on Olive Oil too many times nor left too much in the bottle. Keeps Olive Oil Always fresh. Make sure it easy to use.
1. Dispenser is crafted of lead-free borosilicate glass, to give you an oil dispenser of convenience, durability, and chic appearance.
2. Sealed cap and the bottle well perfectly keep; Dust proof spout keep clean.
3. High quality stainless steel protecting efficiently reduce direct
sunlight and largely prolongs the preservation time.
4. Appropriate velocity make it easy to dispense oil with
appropriate amount - Get less oil consumption and healthier eating.
Material: Glass+ Stainless Steel
Item: cooking oil dispenser
Use: for all home
Color: Silver, Copper
Type: Oil / Vinegar/Sauce/Cooking Wine
Nozzle Spray Material: ABS+TPE+PP
Bottle Material: Lead free Glass bottle+ Stainless Housing
Feature: Not dripping
Feature 1: Double Layer Design
Feature 2: Operated Nozzle
Feature 3: Contrallable oil volume
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.