400ML AUTOMATIC SOAP DISPENSER: The auto soap dispenser built-in infrared smart sensor, place your hand in front of the sensor, just need 2 seconds induction time to make liquid out, automatically dispensing soap.
FASHION & SMART DESIGN: The soap dispenser is pumped out 1ML each time, if you need more please hold on your hands and wait another 2 seconds later, it will pump out again. This automatic dish soap dispenser can be used for Kitchen, Bathroom, Hotel, without installation requirement. Take away from the sun, don't direct sunlight to this sensor soap dispenser
STABLE BASE: prevent soap or water from corroding the circuit board.
EASY INSTRUCTIONS: Simply pull the bottom stand off that will expose the battery compartment. It requires 4xAAA batteries. Compatible with all kinds of regular dish soap, liquid hand or body lotion. No dripping or trailing, no waste of soap, the 400ml large capacity soap dispenser can work for a long time
PLEASE NOTE: In the first use, the soap dispenser needs to be sensed 2-3 times to allow the straw to fill with soap; do not use too thick soap; When installing the battery, please check "+" and "-" symbols of battery and soap dispenser to install correctly
Main features of Pressless soap dispenser:
1.Press Free Automatic
2. Easy to Refill - No Custom Soap Required
1. Please rotate the cover on the bottom of the dish auto soap dispenser. Insert 4 AAA 1.5V batteries and then close the cover.
2. Press the button on the bottom. You will see the light is flashing. Now the device is normal working.
3. For the first time you use, please try a few times first. Then the liquid will fill the hose and then will come out.
size:21.4 x 11.6 x 7cm
1 x Soap Dispenser
1. When the liquid level is low, please add liquid. Otherwise the soap dispenser will not pump out any liquid.
2. When light is flashing, it means battery low. Please change the batteries.
3. Please do NOT shake the devices to avoid any serious dae.
4. Please take out the battery if long time no use.
5. If your liquid is too thick, you need to dilute it with water.
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.