400ml Touchless Handsfree Automatic Soap Dispenser Liquid Hand Wash Bathroom Kitchen
- Exquisite and compact, perfect decoration to your modern kitchen or bathroom
- Automatic liquid soap dispenser, smart sensing and completely touchless design to avoid secondary cross infection.
- Large capacity of 400ml, it is to last super long when loaded once only
- Precision control about 1ml per activation, no waste of any liquid soap
- Great for kitchen and bathroom lotions liquid soaps. Perfect to use at shower and washing.
- Environmental protection, cost savings, and durable,no leakage, feel good.
- Perfect to use at bathrooms and kitchens in home, office, school, hospital, hotel and restaurant.
- 1. Sensing distance, with the distance from the sensing transmitter to the hand being 2-3 inches as a suitable distance
- 2. The default amount of liquid output is 1ML; after the interval of 2 seconds, a second liquid will be produced (if the palm stays for more than 2 seconds)
- 3. Before replacing the new battery, first press the power switch of the base, install a new battery, change the battery cover, and press the switch again.
- Material: ABS+PC
- Capacity: 400ml
- Size: 7x11.6x21.4cm/2.8x4.7x8.4"
- Rated voltage: DC / 6V (1.5V * 4 pcs) (Not Battery Included)
Package Content:1PC Automatic Liquid Soap Dispenser (Not Battery Included)
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.