Embroidered 1 PCS Rod Pocket Short Curtain For Kitchen Cute Animals Half-Curtain
- SET MADE: Sold as 2 sheer curtain panels. Each panel measures 30” width by 24” length, combined width is 60”. With 3" pole pocket are our sheers suitable for the most of curtain rod also easy to slide, and 2” bottom hem makes each panel drape well.
- LIVELY EMBROIDERY: Green embroidered leaves on the white sheer curtains add a pleasant and elegant sense to your room, take your mind to the nature, and give your spirit a real sense of peace.
- LIGHT FILTER: These voile drapes are sheer enough to allow right amount of natural light to flow through, but not totally transparent that can block someone’s gaze from outside and protect your privacy.
- WIDE COMPATIBLITY: These sheer voile window treatments are available for different colors and sizes, which looks great in bedroom, living room, dining room, kids’ room, nursery, kitchen, café, hotel, office or even outdoor decorations.
- EASY CARE: Machine washable below 86°F, gentle cycle, but do not bleach. Iron at the low temperature when needed.
Function: Translucidus (Shading Rate 1%-40%)
Type: General Pleat
Opening and Closing Method: Open Biparting Left and Right
Installation Type: Side Installation
Applicable Window Type: Bay Window
Style: Japanese and Korean
Material : Cotton Linen
Processing Accessories Cost: Excluded
Pattern Type: Scenic
Support Dropship Wholesale: Stocked Eco-Friendly
Tulle Curtain For Living Room: Cute
Sheer Curtain For Kids: Home Decoration
Balcony Short Tulle Curtain: Printed
Door Half-Curtain: Kitchen Voile Curtains
Tulle On The Window: Window Treatment
Window Screen: Cabinet Curtain
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.